Hire Purchase is a straightforward, affordable route to ownership. This is the perfect way to buy a truck or trailer. If you want to work your way up to full ownership over a period of time and spread the overall cost of owning a vehicle.
How does Kel-Berg Hire Purchase work?
At the start of your agreement you pay a deposit on your chosen product.
Then throughout the duration of your agreement you pay the agreed payments, over the agreed term until the remainder of its value has been repaid.
There are a few other straightforward options to consider too
- You agree an appropriate deposit.
- You make monthly or quarterly repayments that include interest for the agreed period.
- Fixed interest rate and payments throughout the life of the agreement.
- You can even choose to pay in advance or in arrears.
At the end of your agreement:
You will own the vehicle outright.
Hire Purchase features include:
- You will own the vehicle at the end of the finance agreement.
- Fixed regular payments means you can easily budget.
- A flexible deposit and repayment term means you can tailor the financial agreement to suit you.
- Payments are not based on annual mileage.
- The vehicle is an asset on the balance sheet, therefore tax allowances may be deducted from taxable profits.